팔로어

2008년 6월 20일 금요일

500

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
Finally I had reached my 500th review posting

As according the previous defined goal, I had achieve the max after my 5 years anniversary in Multiply.

I had not been writing in the journal(blog) section for quite some weeks after hitting the number 1000. I guess the same will be happening to the review section as well.

For the past effort that had been putting into the review section, I guess the most noticeable one or many will be the follow up of our year 2008 election before, during and after updates. Well, for now..."review" will remain dormant and probably will only re-activate until somewhere before 13th Malaysia Pooling Day~

See you!~ and thank you everybody for your visit...

댓글 22개:

leng leng :

congrats for hitting 500~

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

恭喜恭喜....

宋 老 :

kongxi ..li hai lor.

fierce momo +__x :

lol

虾米企鹅 ~ :

geng~~!!!
原来你喜欢写字多过讲话?

天使 安琪 :

wa!
banyak betul

toto 。 :

耶~

杉田 雪鱼 :

那么远,看不到你的屁股了

打鼓 お! :

ユキさんは 尻が 大好きだよ

杉田 雪鱼 :

鳥人の尻しか 好きじゃない~ おほほほ...

打鼓 お! :

walau...你酱讲我会害羞。。。哈哈哈~

Soo Yuen Leong :

怎麼回事? 可愛翼空要離開了?

Im NotShy :

翼空一点都不可爱.......
他有点顽皮

Im NotShy :

可是当他应酬我的时候他又变得有一点点可爱

Im NotShy :

我到底在说什么.............

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

天堂鸟应该最可爱...

阿魚 giamm :

Oii....

打鼓 お! :

夢の港

阿魚 giamm :

睡地板的,你不是已经log out 吗?

打鼓 お! :

哪里看到logout?

阿魚 giamm :

刚才罗~

我留言那时~

打鼓 お! :

哦,可能是我restart pc吧~