팔로어

2008년 6월 27일 금요일

I lost my Handphone

Start:     Jun 28, '08 12:00a
Dear Friends,

Please do not call me until I get back my number(today and tomorrow) - 28 / 29 June 2008

I had block my current number until further notice, I think 2 days after today(monday) I will be able to get back my current 012-465XXXX number

what a bad day for me today...damn

curse that fellow that pick up my handphone.~!!! x10000000000000000

With Sadness
wingcom

댓글 36개:

宋 老 :

买新的。。。
可以换手机。。

fierce momo +__x :

ooh, so bad

poŖků oTäkũ © :

oh nooooooo

潮媽♥ ♡ BoBo :

你就好~
可以买新电话!

Alger Ling :

poor wingcom...
ur hp has too many "secrets" to steal? ^^

Fei Cheng Yap :

在那里丢的?

肯尼卡卡 kennycarmen :

挡煞~

魔鬼 飛飛 :

>''

YYbee . :

:(

patricia toh :

旧的不去新的不来

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

你那个电话居然还有人要...哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈。。。所以我怀疑那个人是盲的~

打鼓 お! :

我只是要回我的电话号码。。。手机事小

打鼓 お! :

我还有一个旧的。。。暂时不用买

打鼓 お! :

no secret~

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈。。。你的号码不见了~

鸡婆 屋 :

=___________________=||"

打鼓 お! :

哈哈。。。鸡婆。。。不用那样啦。。。

kuok benny :

鸟手机可能只是飞出去.. 看看外面的世界~ 呵呵~

Mei Mei Ng :

sad to hear this...

shan shan :

iPHONE iPHONE~~~~

打鼓 お! :

luckily i can get back my number :D

魔鬼 飛飛 :

=.='''''''''

straw berry :

转运~~~

leng leng :

fate~ it is time for iphone 3G hoho

打鼓 お! :

hahaha...~

phaik tan :

eh, got XXX video in ur handphone or not?

szechyi saw :

it's time to say goodbye~

ping ping :

恭喜恭喜!
有機會換新電話了!
上個星期五我的同事的電話也被人偷走了~
而且還是我們一大班去玩保齡球的時候~

打鼓 お! :

。。。你玩保龄球有没有跟球一起飞出去?哈哈哈

恐龙妹 nicole :

很麻烦咧。。。

ping ping :

差一點點就滑倒
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

打鼓 お! :

chuk chuk chuk

打鼓 お! :

不怕,帅哥在后面接住~

ping ping :

哈哈哈哈哈還好沒有
阿佈然給人笑死

打鼓 お! :

酱你就错过和王力宏拥抱的时刻了。。。hoho~