팔로어

2008년 2월 5일 화요일

Online Buddies VS Buddies

There are times when you only add a "newly known" person as your online buddy.

When these people are added in your list, someone did ask me about why I added "A" as online buddy but when "A" tries to access to I's friend namely "B", "A" cannot see any content that set as Network Only by "B".

At that time I cannot really give an answer to this but now I realise and guess that this is the default setting by Multiply. Unless you upgrade "A" as your friend instead of online buddy only, he will not able to access "B" network only content.

----------------------

Now multiply is introducing again another improve privacy feature which even exclude online buddy when a post is meant to set for "Contant Only". Awaiting this feature

Read More Here (Click)

댓글 3개:

shan shan :

New year eve SOFA~~~~

Alger Ling :

I see...
good news
more options to play play

leng leng :

i m looking forward to that feature too!!