팔로어

2008년 2월 19일 화요일

Wii Trailer




A New Show cast of Wii and some of Wii's game

댓글 18개:

leng leng :

niaoren niaoren ~ go watch 'The IT Crowd'
very very funny and it makes me think of u !!~

打鼓 お! :

yer...you should give me the seed~ hahaha

and you think of me? i doubt la...you want my HB only

leng leng :

really !! u go watch and u will see u inside !!

leng leng :

and if u want to give me ur HB i dont mind to take !!

打鼓 お! :

u are the one to give me HB...

I dont want to see me inside la....sure very jerky and nerdy~

打鼓 お! :

aiya...is season and episode base ah?

you watching season 1 or 2?

肯尼卡卡 kennycarmen :

老少皆以~

leng leng :

very funny lo~ especially when they answering phone ~~

leng leng :

i m watching season 1 ~ got season 2?

打鼓 お! :

ya...IT, have you switch off and switch it back on...


I watched 2 episode last night until 3:30am :P

打鼓 お! :

but i never answer your call like that way wor...

I will say HB, give me more HB...

leng leng :

hahahahaha ~but i think u will answer in that way during working ~~

leng leng :

how come u get 2 episodes ~ i only manage to dl the 1st episode !!!~

打鼓 お! :

bcoz i am smart,hahaha

打鼓 お! :

let's meet at my secret nest

宋 老 :

到底是什么玩意儿??

宋 老 :

我儿子应该懂。。

打鼓 お! :

不难明白吧。。。 :-)