팔로어

2008년 10월 18일 토요일

Blogspot

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
Suddenly, each and every of my colleagues have somehow discovered the joy of Blogspot and started to join the blogging bandwagon.

The numbers of new bloggers are growing so fast and their postings are even faster.

Some of the more senior colleagues even came to me and asked me the "know-how" which of course I am certainly, willingly, definitely, absolutely to tell them and giving them guides to register themselves to become one of the many "legitimate" bloggers.

My "job" of course is not done even when they had posted their FIRST blog successfully. At times, they will still come back to me for questions and if I know the answer, they will get it for FREE...

Welcome, my fellow colleagues, you are one of the Cyberworld people now...

댓글 8개:

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

BLOGSPOT啊....还是不大有兴趣...

还是习惯了MULTIPLY...

leng leng :

hoho~

打鼓 お! :

红包。。。格格。。。派红包

fierce momo +__x :

我的维他命di blogspot angkat punya.

Fei Cheng Yap :

很难用哦!!

sonny soon :

BLOGSPOT ...... one of useless blog in world

Steven Kok :

各有各的好

Alger Ling :

I have 1 account there...still sleeping now, will bring back to life later :)