팔로어

2007년 12월 4일 화요일

SMS的敬语

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
sms已经是融入了人生的一部分,一般上sms都是以英文输入为居多。什么时候会用SMS敬语呢?请看~

(Below are some sms conversation example using sms敬语)
father : where are you?
son : in school
father : can you go and fetch your sister after that around 6pm
son : I am sorry, father. I cannot make it.
father : why?
son : Later I have a dinner to attend. It's her birthday and I don't want to miss it.
father : alright.

(Below are the similar conversation using sms卑语)
father : whr u?
son : in sch
father : can u go fetch sis aft that ard 6pm
son : sry I cant.
father : y?
son : Ltr hv dinner. her bday I dont 1 mis it.
father : ok.

I think you guys will get what I mean :-), maybe someone can also help me to even simplify this version. ^.^ thx

댓글 13개:

魔鬼 飛飛 :

沙發..

魔鬼 飛飛 :

太短的..我有時候看不懂...@@!!~

toto 。 :

死土坯~

Erin Foo :

好一个sms短语~~

vivi leong :

lolz...

蕉蕉 nino :

familiar..that's y i love to text in eng~haha

poŖků oTäkũ © :

gud try

YYbee . :

father : wru?
son : in sch
father : can fetch sis ard 6pm
son : cant.
father : y?
son : Ltr i hv dinner.
father : k.

打鼓 お! :

歪歪,hahaha...good~

YYbee . :

10Q

Soo Yuen Leong :

^.^...

Fei Cheng Yap :

i c

el y :

ather : wru?
son : in sch
father : cn ftch sis ard 6pm
son : x
father : y?
son : Ltr gt dinner.
father : (no need reply lar)