팔로어

2008년 12월 4일 목요일

Chocolate Indulge




From Secret Receipe

My girls ain't very good at cutting cakes right? haha...they are like chopping the cakes...

This cake is however very nice, well just one slice...not to take more than one. :-)

댓글 16개:

shan shan :

aiyu~~~ hancur!!!!!! >.

toto 。 :

look good~!!!

打鼓 お! :

if the girls let me cut, lagi hancur...last time they ask me to cut, now they dont want to let me cut anymore

poŖků oTäkũ © :

哦。。。。。。。。。。。。肯娜怕阿達cake麻砍?

打鼓 お! :

阿达哦让了大脚娃蛋

鸡婆 屋 :

my fav leee arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want i want

fierce momo +__x :

=P~~~~~~~~~~~

jiahui chooi :

我有一个超级无敌白痴的经验
前几年我生日也是这粒蛋糕
当我打开盒盖,真的是够力惊喜
因为它已经移位了..而且,是打横移!!!下面那片跑出来了!整个蛋糕都歪了!!!wtf hahaha

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈~。。。你们就切歪歪咯~

jiahui chooi :

结果有人建议我们打横切蛋糕...
请看图:

Irene Lim :

I wanna see your girl's picture

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

哦...UR GALS...

打鼓 お! :

now i have 5 boyz and 3 girlz...2 girlz going to leave so as they temporary staff

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈。。。这样子才难忘

Im NotShy :

ur girls/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

vivi leong :

Yumyummmms