팔로어

2008년 12월 21일 일요일

Is Money Important?

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
These days, I have been thinking about the following topic: Is Money Important? Is Money THAT important?

After a lot of thoughts and twists, I ended up without a very clear answer. I always feel that good pay will separate a person from the others either temporary or permanently. I always feel that money will tend to corrupt the soul of a good person and turn that person to someone we don't know anymore.

Recent Mr. Flat(from Taiwan) whom involved in serious bribery case has lead me to ponder more about the true value of money. How much money does a man/woman really needs? Again, no clear answer given or found...

A friend advised me to find ways to double up my asset whenever possible and the response I gave was "the best asset I have and always will be the best asset I have is my BRAIN".Seriously I do wish turning myself into a monster by having 2 brains or more :P

Anyway, I had started building my passive income stream quite some time ago and with the steady job I am having now and for what I have been doing now, those will generate a better cash flow for me in the future. It just takes time.

At this difficult time, as long as we have a brain & other body parts, I don't feel that we will die of hunger. Just keep on working even if one day you are rich, never forget the time when you were poor...appreciate that and by that time I firmly believe that I will discover the true value of money!

As per quote by a famous investor, money is just a tool... :-)

PS: quite a number of friends were sharing the joy(or possible joy) of earning SGD/AUD with me and soon after that this was written. :-)

댓글 9개:

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

金钱,是很重要的...要不然我就饿死街头了...哈哈哈哈

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈。。。不怕有手有脚~

叶问师傅也去当倒煤的

打鼓 お! :

叶文也其实给了我很大的启发

宋 老 :

没有钱。。就不能买“ XX包包” 了。。
所以
钱是Important de .. hehehe

Cindy Wai :

钱不是万能的,但是没钱就万万不能!!!^o^

ケンジ kenji™ :

leng leng :

angpao is important!~

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

当他讲倒煤的时候我HOUSEMATE就在笑了....因为跟倒霉同音...哈哈哈哈哈

YYbee . :

钱是有它的重要性.