팔로어

2007년 7월 20일 금요일

Tag : De'Four

Tagged by Mei Mei...

Four jobs I had in my life:

   1. Student
   2. Computer Administrator
   3. Software Developer
   4. Director of myself

Four places I have lived in Korea (I think even in Malaysia, I didn't have such a great numbers of house moving) :

   1. Penang Island
   2. Setapak, KL
   3. Danau Kota, KL
   4. Wish to stay in Korea Town, Ampang for a period of time

Four countries I have been on vacation:

   1. Malaysia
   2. Singapore
   3. Soon to be Korea?
   4. Soon to be Japan?

Four of my favorite food:
  
   1. I
   2. Eat
   3. Little
   4. Only

Four places I would rather be right now:

   1. At home
   2. Vacation
   3. Msn
   4. Multiply

Four people I love the most:

   1. My Family
   2. My Friends
   3. My Wii
   4. My Money  

Four things I love to do:

   1. Reading books of my interest.
   2. Online almost everyday, every hour but not necessary in front of the pc.
   3. Write something to pollute others mind with blog.
   4. taking non-human photographs.

And now my friends, you gonna continue this circle , then you can tag the others.

   1.  Dr. Alger
   2.  Xuan Grandma
   3.  THE Boss
   4.  龙格格 a.k.a 红包

댓글 8개:

vivi leong :

哈哈哈哈哈。。
我明年的目标可能是韩国!:P

Debbie Yang :

^.^

kiki 母雞 :

我以為毛地不來應該是#1...哈哈哈!

打鼓 お! :

排名不分先后~

Mei Mei Ng :

Four of my favorite food:

1. I
2. Eat
3. Little
4. Only

--> Hohoo!!!

打鼓 お! :

hahaha....I like :-)

Alger Ling :

ops, penalty-draw from wingcom? :)
wokay, will write soon :)

leng leng :

ye ~