팔로어

2007년 8월 10일 금요일

잼있고 귀여운 얘기(我老婆是大佬3)




呵呵。。。很有趣很可爱的对话。。。

她也漂亮 =D

댓글 21개:

ai de ling lam :

bird koko, u mean Shu Qi pretty?????

toto 。 :

。。。。。。

打鼓 お! :

haha...dont envy har... :P

打鼓 お! :

namo namo will work with korean too :P

toto 。 :

so international wer~

打鼓 お! :

hahaha...but i dont see toto there :-) dont know got or not

toto 。 :

...i will send my 'hand below' to attack korean market..~

no worry..~ wahahahahahahaha~

打鼓 お! :

hahaha...I also got a few spare come people, if you want, I can borrow you~

toto 。 :

tx wer~

打鼓 お! :

but after that you need to profit share with me la...:P

toto 。 :

....dun said profit..~ kopi money no problem..lah~

Shawn ng :

漂亮~

ai de ling lam :

y envy oh????
bleh:p

打鼓 お! :

hahahaha....bcoz you have too much time and too little things to do :P

ai de ling lam :

bird koko, who u mean?

打鼓 お! :

hahaha...no meaning...good morning...

打鼓 お! :

now is 8:32 in the morning and I am thinking what I should eat for breakfast

Tammy Min :

点解我睇0吾晒0既??

打鼓 お! :

哈哈..点知

Jane yu :

我还未看.........................

Jane yu :

很有意思