팔로어

2008년 3월 24일 월요일

touch touch

There was once I wrote don't touch me in MSN. Soon after I put that up, people start asking me who, what, when, why or how curiously.

My answer to them is simple, I want to see how many will respond to that simple sentence. There are arguments too with some of my "always-want-to-win" friends as they feel that they were fooled by me...well...I just let them win...

Anyway...after that I upgraded that sentence to come nearer(靠过来) but don't touch me...靠过来is just a song sang by a group of ppl. They named themselves big mouth(大嘴巴), one of the main vocalist is aisha(爱莎), a cute japanese musume.

Again, conjugating 靠过来 with dont' touch me...I got myself a brand new MSN message for a couple of weeks or so...

I always believe that actions speak louder than words, that's why I am glad that someone has finally broken the barrell, taken a step further, come nearer and no longer hiding...at least I really feel very happy about that. Do not mistaken me for what that has been written here, I only feel very happy about that and do not put in any other mixture of chemical reaction :-)

Now, I will just put on "if only you can touch me~ 闪"...this is the same effect as what I created 1 or 2 weeks before when I see a animated gif fish kiss n' run(锡啖走) somewhere in phatdevil's post...if not mistaken or is it in xuemei's posting...it's not important either way.


I am glad. I do not know how to express it verbally...but from the bottom of my heart...kamsahamnida :-)

This is a either you get it or you lose it blog. If you manage to get what I say, you earn my upmost sincere gratitude else....you just won't lose a penny and for angpao gang, you neither win something from me :P

*if you dont know kamsahamnida....hmmm...nah, you should know what that means :-D

댓글 15개:

fierce momo +__x :

=.=''

leng leng :

i wish i could touch ur angpao ~ just 1 second will be enough ~

vivi leong :

bong cha cha bong cha cha ~

toto 。 :

touch~ japanse comic..~!!! classic..!!!

打鼓 お! :

jump~ japanese comic..~2...good

鸡婆 屋 :

angpao ... k i want.. so long time didnt request frm u liow..

打鼓 お! :

long time no see hen hen liao..you help me to find out her whereabouts, please

鸡婆 屋 :

hen hen i tak kenal... EN En saya kenal... so eNen or HenHen

打鼓 お! :

walau...hen hen is 母鸡

鸡婆 屋 :

OPssssssssssssssss paiseh la!!!! i called her MUJI ma...hehehe ENLO mana HenHen go huu miss miss bz processing niece for me, i guess

打鼓 お! :

ur eyes only got ern ern la, hahaha

but i wont blame u :-D

Alger Ling :

(미소) 괜찮아요

基 仔 :

完全明白。。。照片里的是谁?

打鼓 お! :

不清楚。。。哈哈哈~

天使 安琪 :

:)