팔로어

2008년 3월 13일 목요일

@ Malaysiakini

My friend just called me up and told me that one of my posting is in Malaysiakini mainpage.

The posting is sourced from a forwarded email which I received this morning.

well...should I be honoured?

wingcom @ Malaysiakini





댓글 40개:

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

打鼓 お! :

My friend said I will get ISAed....hahahaha

ケンジ kenji™ :

hahahahah

YYbee . :

你要什么帽?

打鼓 お! :

什么帽?

我是无端端出现在Malaysiakini的

ケンジ kenji™ :

咦, 冇嘅?我揾緊你嘅blog

打鼓 お! :

it's still there

基 仔 :

恭喜鸟人,你红啦!!!

打鼓 お! :

都说...不要恭贺

打鼓 お! :

我可能明天就被捉去吃curry rice

YYbee . :

haha...看到了

打鼓 お! :

大马要走的路还很远...如果有一天大马全民都歌舞升平,那么才恭禧我吧

ケンジ kenji™ :

Ikut Suka Aku je lah...bikir ape ni?

Jo@nn@ Smile^Gal :

tak nampak.. ..


too many post~

YYbee . :

你 set to "everyone", 就是没得避了啦.

打鼓 お! :

I don't mind :-)

Jo@nn@ Smile^Gal :

oh.. got already.. i was seeking ur name actually..
blur me~ @__@

YYbee . :

那就不用怕吃curry rice 了啦

打鼓 お! :

如果我被捉了...那么这里就没有人可以帮我管理了

打鼓 お! :

谁要接管? :P

基 仔 :

下一届安华可能会安排一个国会议席给你参选

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈...我喜欢默默耕耘~

ケンジ kenji™ :

我唔接管我聲援你

leng leng :

wahahahahahahahahaa ~ congratssss

基 仔 :

格格会另聘高人暂且接管。

leng leng :

cannot ~ niaoren u cant 跳槽~

leng leng :

give link~~~

打鼓 お! :

you click the picture to enlarge and then find yourself la

leng leng :

pls buy me another glasses...

打鼓 お! :

hahaha...

toto 。 :

yeah~!!!

基 仔 :

鸟人, you are our best!!!

leng leng :

i found it !!

打鼓 お! :

HB, give HB

leng leng :

u give us ~ to celebrate ~~

妖 怪 :

@口@
famous wingcom~

Shawn ng :

wah lao~~ HB lar~~~

vivi leong :

你最红啦!!!!!!

Cateatdog . :

this is great!!:-)

ah bao qiang :

跟你一起拍照留念~