팔로어

2007년 3월 17일 토요일

Advice for Firefox Users : Do Not Remember Password


folks out there, please do not save your password if you are using Mozilla Firefox as it can be easily reveal by unwanted person.

Don't be a lazy worm, make it as a habit to always type in your username and password.

Remove the tick under tools --> Options --> Security --> Remember passwords for sites (untick)

Untick it...remember

Unless you protect your firefox with a master password, your personal password(the colourful spray work) will be revealed easily as show in the diagram on the right. (CLICK to Enlarge)

I had "spray" away those sensitive data as well...

It is my habit to always type my password, if you don't do that in the past, do it right now, make it as a habit.







댓글 9개:

白金恋人(假的) Chung Yeek :

if personal computer also can not?

打鼓 お! :

yes...if you save your password with the existing version of firefox, by just clicking a few buttons, I can see your password already

打鼓 お! :

Mozilla also does not recommend user to save password...as saved password are not encrypted

白金恋人(假的) Chung Yeek :

but this computer was no other ppl using woh
only me are using it also cant?

打鼓 お! :

you just can't guarantee no other ppl will use your pc :-)

you try to invite me to your house and let me use your pc and see :P

白金恋人(假的) Chung Yeek :

dont want
know u want to steal my password still invite u, u think im stupid ah
hahahahaha

打鼓 お! :

my advice is....remove all the saved password, If I see that...dont worry la...I will ask you to change password and give you the advice same as above

白金恋人(假的) Chung Yeek :

hahahaha
thanks thanks
but im lazy ppl
hahahahaha
i got password protect for my pc is ok
heheheheheh

打鼓 お! :

:-) I am a good guy :-)