팔로어

2007년 10월 25일 목요일

Appreciation

sometimes it is though that somebody is just right in front of yourself yet yourself can just do that little things for somebody.

That is the simplest thing that can be done so far... :-)

Certainly, things will work out fine and I do appreciate a lot for whom that helped out and supported some/many things on whatever I had done thus far. Thank You.
This is an inspiration I get by viewing the picture you are looking at it right now

댓글 8개:

Fei Cheng Yap :

鸟人下蛋~

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

give me ang pow to show ur appreciation...

打鼓 お! :

you give me EPF to show your appreciation for my contribution to the group

黑人蓝保 老鼠 :

u give up ur EPF long time ago...so pay the ang pow...

Shawn ng :

APPRECIATE~THE TIME BEING TOGETHER~

天使 安琪 :

i appreciate ppl standing in front n behind me~

sung hee yim :

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom ^.^~

打鼓 お! :

then you are still falling....ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~

when will you hit the bottom :P