팔로어

2007년 10월 26일 금요일

Home Alone

Originally, My brother & I wanted to go down to KL together to pay Mr. Lim the last respect.

It turns out that due to the my inability to get ourself accommodation, I have to cancel the trip unwillingly.

Though he will still go and meet a group of his blogging friends and come home on the same day...by bus ;-)

For myself, Home Alone for tonight.

I am not afraid of Ghost~ I am NOT! :-)

댓글 23개:

基 仔 :

好一个有心鸟。
咪闭嗡,uncle lim and 4朵花常伴着你。。。

fierce momo +__x :

你醬好心, uncle lim 等下找你yam cha. =P

打鼓 お! :

我想~

打鼓 お! :

现在只能遥望云顶~

基 仔 :

翼空,你仲有对翼噶嘛~

打鼓 お! :

哈哈。。。黎错了。。。对翼已经借俾母鸡,到已家仲未还

Irene Lim :

pretty gals:)

leng leng :

一定很多人了~~~

Alger Ling :

Piano and Multiply with wingcom...

leng leng :

还有彩京~~

打鼓 お! :

哈哈哈。。。彩京,馥甄

leng leng :

要不要加一个信君给你?~

打鼓 お! :

信君打赏给你

leng leng :

在哪里?

打鼓 お! :

在你后面

leng leng :

没有~

打鼓 お! :

他一直在你后面,默默地支持你

leng leng :

可不可以叫他出来

打鼓 お! :

他害羞

打鼓 お! :

或者可能他担心你看到他会害羞。。。所以他不敢出来

leng leng :

可是他在后面看我我很不自在~

打鼓 お! :

他想帮你按摩肩膀

打鼓 お! :

你就不要回头看他给他压力 :P